Are you ready for another dessert challenge?! So much fun was had with the three raw vegan dessert challenges I've hosted in the past and now it's time for more. This time the theme screams SUMMER FUN, but first... Lets take a quick walk down memory lane to past contests. Remember how much fun it was? People's creativity really blew my mind. Click the links below to see all the fantastic entries.
It all began with the Moonie Pie Challenge.
Which led to the Ultimate Raw Ice Cream Cake Challenge.
And then the Party Parfait Challenge.
This time it's a Vegan Ice Cream Sundae Challenge! That's right. Who doesn't love a Sundae? It's one of the ultimate summertime treats, in my opinion. It can be customized to suit your taste and can be enjoyed by people of all ages, plus it can be healthy.
Get your thinking cap on guys and gals! Dream up your best vegan ice cream sundae and make it happen. Take some pics, blog about it, and share your recipe. Lots of great prizes to be won!
Throughout the contest I will feature each sundae entry on my site in the form of one photo with title and link back to your post.
My past dessert challenges were raw and vegan. This time it's a vegan challenge, which opens it up to even more ingredients like maple syrup, peanuts, coconut milk, etc. The name of the game here is healthy. If you want to make it raw, that's totally awesome too! Get crazy, creative, and delicious...
There are wicked prizes to win!
The grand prize, sponsored by Raw Guru, is a big stash of organic raw goodies to make even more incredible ice cream sundaes:
Raw hazelnut fig chocolate bark
1 lb really raw cashews
1 lb cacao powder
1 lb goji berries
1 vanilla bean
12 oz jar coconut nectar
1 jar Rawtella
8 oz wild jungle peanuts
There's a people's choice award too!
Get your friend's to vote (more on that later) for your chance to win the following:
3 Raw caramel pecan choccie nut clusters
3 Raw cinnamon caramel pecan clusters
1 jumbo peanut butter cup (vegan) OR 1 jumbo almond butter cup (raw)
Any one Sweetly Raw dessert eBook of your choice
How To Enter
1. Create your BEST Vegan Ice Cream Sundae and make a theme for it. You must create the recipe yourself.
2. Blog about your sundae, including your full recipe, photos, and why you chose the theme you did. Link back to this post. Leave a comment in this post with a link back to your post for judging. (I'll grab one of your pics for the "entries post").
3. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about the vegan sundae challenge.
4. Join Sweetly Raw on Facebook.
5. Copy and paste the banner above into your post, with a link back to here.
6. The contest runs until Monday August 13th at midnight.
A few notes of importance
- An ice cream maker is NOT required to make ice cream. It can be done using a high speed blender or food processor to puree ice cream mixture after freezing it in ice cube trays.
- This contest is open to anyone, worldwide, however prizes are only available to winners in North America. If a person outside North America should win, they will be given my eBooks and the grand prize will go to the second place winner.
- One entry per person
As part of the judging process, I will be testing every ice cream recipe with the help of a few taste testers.
Judging will be based on:
- Your ice cream sundae recipe
- Creativity of blog post
- Overall presentation
- Creativity of theme