Today I have a few exciting things to share with you! After several years of dreaming about it, I have finally launched my new raw chocolate website, Sweetly Raw Chocolate, where you can order healthy organic vegan chocolates any time of year. I thought it would be fun to kick things off with a giveaway so that you can have a chance to WIN some choccies! (details further down this post).
I also have a really fantastic Autumn inspired Apple Crumble Cheesecake recipe to share with you. I combined the creamy filling from my caramel apple cheesecake (sans the caramel) and added a crumble which acts as the crust and topping, along with a thick layer of soft apple cinnamon filling. This was a big hit with my friends and I will definitely be making it again and again. It's perfect for this time of year.
Raw Apple Crumble Cheesecake
Makes a 6" cake
2/3 cup almonds
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup chopped, dried apples
1/2 cup dates
1 1/2 teaspoons water
Process the almonds, coconut, and apples down to flour in a food processor. Add the dates and process until they are completely broken down. Add the water and pulse until the mixture is moist and crumbly. Set aside a lightly packed 2/3 cup of the mixture and press the rest into a 6" spring form pan.
2 cups peeled, diced apples
3/4 cup cashews
3 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons melted coconut butter
4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
Pinch of salt
Blend the first 5 ingredients until completely smooth. Add the coconut butter and oil. Blend again to incorporate. Pour over the crust. Chill in the freezer for 2-3 hours and then transfer to the fridge for at least 8 hours.
2 large apples, peeled and quartered
2 dates, chopped
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Process all ingredients down to small pieces in a food processor. DO NOT over process or it will turn to applesauce. Spread this over the chilled cheesecake. Sprinkle the rest of the crumble on the top.
Onto all things raw chocolate! As I said above, my website, Sweetly Raw Chocolate is officially open for business HERE.
Jumbo Raw Almond Butter Cups are made with sprouted, stone ground almond butter.
One of my favourite chocolate treats!
Caramel pecan chocolate clusters
Chocolate truffles in various flavours
Win a box of raw chocolate vegan truffles!
...And a caramel pecan chocolate cluster.
And a raw chocolate macaroon!
- Leave a comment below letting me know what your favourite flavour is with chocolate (you can have multiple lol). Mine are: peanut butter, vanilla, peppermint, and berries!
- Leave your email address when you leave your comment so that I can contact you if you win.
- Become a fan of Sweetly Raw on Facebook.
- The contest is open to anyone in Canada and the USA.
- The deadline to enter is Thursday, October 30th. The random winner will be emailed and an email response is expected within 24 hours otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
NOTE: Some people aren't able to enter here for some reason (unable to leave a comment), so you can also enter on my Facebook page HERE (answer the question there).
Increase your chances of winning:
- Tweet about the contest, mentioning @heathypace for an extra chance to win!
- Follow me on Instagram - sweetlyraw for a third chance to win.
And make sure to check out my new website, Sweetly Raw Chocolate :)